Sunday before my last week of freedom, and I've appropriately entitled this weekend as YOLO-Weekend. I haven't gone completely crazy or anything but I've defiantly not been as health conscious as I should be. A few to many fatty-foods and a little more drinking then my body has been used to.
I had forgotten how comfortable you can become with feeling gross. This weekend will probably end up inspiring me to clean up my act well before my first official week of training starts.
Tonight is my going away party with my upstate co-workers, which will surely not be a dry event. Fingers crossed my liver can survive this one!
With the crazy YOLO weekend schedule I was forced to do my run mid-day on Friday, and the heat really got the better of me. I struggled with completing 4 miles, which has me nervous about the upcoming real summer heat. My training is defaubtlu gonna have to take place early morning or later in the evening (or worse on a treadmill).

No comments:
Post a Comment