Thursday, June 14, 2012

8 x 400

Applying to gyms as a personal trainer has it perks, like access to a gym I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford.

I started my workout with weights, and who but Alec Baldwin should show up right next to me doing preacher curls.

After finishing up on weights I jumped around to a few treadmills like Goldie_locks until I found the perfect match. A screen with a virtual track displayed. This was awesome to work with since I didn't have calculate with numbers how far I had to go but could quickly glance and know. I started off on the first four at a conservative 8.0 mph then 8.5 for the next two and finally at 9.0 for the last one.

I should have pushed myself and done 8.5 or 9.0 for the whole thing, but after dying last week (due to the closed track and having to put in the extra meters) I wasn't sure I wanted to push myself that hard yet. Defiantly gonna up the game for next Wednesday's run

No comments:

Post a Comment